- Responsible for launching a highly visible new initiative to your organization but are so focused on getting the program design right, you don’t have time to think through the best way to roll it out?
- Facing a deadline, but don’t have the internal resources to help you plan, develop and implement what’s needed to ensure a successful launch?
- Afraid of not meeting expectations and risking disruption to your organization?
- Trying to avoid the complexity and cost of the army of consultants that comes with large firms and looking for a trusted, experienced, and nimble resource that can partner with you?
Imagine the peace of mind you’ll have with an experienced partner who’s got your back and will work with you to ensure your project is introduced to your organization in a way that works for your company and delivers on the results you planned for and promised.
- What if the guess work was gone and you had a solid communication plan to ensure your stakeholders – from executives, managers, business partners, and employees – are aware, informed and understand what is expected of them and what actions they need to take.
- What if you were ahead of the game so that leaders at all levels were comfortable and confident in supporting your project and when necessary, deliver sensitive messages with respect and compassion?
- What if your managers felt prepared because you provided the opportunity to digest, reflect and connect the dots on what they will implement with their teams?
- What if you could share a solid plan with your leadership team that shows you are managing your project effectively and their confidence in you is boosted?
- What if after all your hard work and planning how to implement your change or project, your organization was ready and willing to accept it?
That’s what Strategic Communications Consulting will provide for you.
We will take away the guess work and put you ahead of the game with solid internal communications that will help ensure your project is a success so you achieve your goal and deliver on expectations.
- Efficient, hands-on support to create and help implement practical, results-oriented plans that will work for your organization.
- Clear messaging to align all communications and build understanding among your key audiences.
- A structure to ensure leaders at all levels of your organization are prepared to support your project.
- Materials for your internal audiences developed to the level you choose.
- A clear timeline to plan for implementation.
- A trusted partner who has your back and will help you achieve flawless execution.
New program launches and change initiatives are highly visible and can help or hurt the productivity of your workforce and your company’s bottom line, not to mention your reputation.
You can’t afford to get this wrong. Strategic Communications Consulting will help ensure you get it right.
We take pride in helping our clients plan, develop, and deliver communications to help ensure their project or change initiative is effectively rolled out.
Here are some of the ways we’ve partnered with our clients to help them succeed…
- For a client restructuring its commercial operations including a new field sales alignment and structure, we helped conduct a stakeholder analysis, developed a comprehensive communication plan and created materials to prepare leaders and inform employees of the change.
- For a client undertaking a broad organizational restructuring of its Latin American operations, we developed an overall communication strategy that included planning, materials development, and implementation support.
- For a client bringing on a new CEO, we developed a communication strategy and plan, created content and helped with implementation. The communications were rated highly impactful by employees.
- For a client embracing a new “Total Rewards” philosophy across its US and Canadian operations, we supported the launch of a new variable pay plan with a broad communication strategy that included engaging HR early in the process and providing the materials and tools to prepare for implementation by multiple business units.
- For a client taking a new approach to its HR Operations, we supported the launch of a US-wide HR Service Center by developing and implementing a comprehensive communication plan and creating all materials.
- To support a client’s new “people strategy”, we planned and developed program launch materials that supported performance management, talent management, development, and competency models. The program was adopted globally.