At Strategic Communications Consulting we help companies that are going through change communicate effectively with their employees.
Whether it’s implementing a new business strategy, announcing organizational changes, or introducing a new program, our clients know that building understanding and support among their employees is critical to success.
We partner with our clients to plan and deliver strategic communications that minimize disruption and deliver on results and we can help you too.
Together we can …
- Bolster your organization’s alignment with business strategies to deliver meaningful results.
- Develop and implement practical, results-oriented communication plans to address your unique needs.
- Align messaging and help connect the dots for employees to understand what’s important and when action is needed.
- Help leaders at all levels be more effective by building trust and credibility.
What Sets Us Apart
- We are problem solvers at heart. We see problems as opportunities and puzzles to solve. We dig in to understand and develop practical solutions that meet your needs and that will work for your organization.
- We get it. We’ve walked in your shoes. We know what it’s like to work in complex organizations where competing priorities, challenging deadlines, and high expectations for delivering results are the norm. We are nimble, fast and there when you need us – 24/7.
- We put our customers first. Everything we do is centered around our customers’ success. We work to understand your organization and develop strategies that work for you.
- We want you to win. We believe your success is our success. Our motivation and drive comes from the satisfaction we get when you win.
How We Work
Strategic Communications Consulting leverages a virtual team united around a common passion – to bring together the best possible resources to meet our clients’ needs and drive business results.
A woman-owned company, Strategic Communications Consulting was founded by Laura Devlin. With a background in communications, marketing, public affairs, sales, and HR, Laura has over 25 years of professional communications experience and leverages her knowledge to address internal communication challenges with creative, practical and customer-focused solutions.
Laura has led global public affairs and communication functions for a Fortune 50 company and has a strong record of accomplishment in communicating large scale change, strategy development, message alignment and process improvement. Today, Laura works with companies of all sizes, across multiple industries to develop and help implement communication strategies to drive change, build engagement and deliver meaningful business results. Above all, she understands the important role of effective internal communication and would love to put that to work for you.
New program launches and change initiatives are highly visible and can help or hurt the productivity of your workforce.
You can’t afford to get this wrong.
Strategic Communications Consulting will help ensure you get it right. Find out how we can help you. Contact us today.